You don't need to face your business challenges alone!
The volunteer mentors at Downeast SCORE will listen to your business challenges, analyze opportunities and offer business coaching--for free! Our mentors "been there, done that." We know what you are going through!
Connect With Us
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Resources & SCORE Operations Update
Small businesses are a vital part of the U.S. economy. With the recent news and concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), SCORE is sharing the latest business guidance, assistance and resources.
In-Person Events are Suspended and Online Support is Available
The health of small business owners, their employees and SCORE volunteers remain our top priority. In the wake of recent developments relating to COVID-19, SCORE is temporarily suspending in-person events until further notice. However, continued support is fully available through SCORE live and recorded webinars, as well as remote mentoring. If you don't already have a SCORE mentor, click here to request one.
Coronavirus Business Resources
- CDC Resources for Business & Employers
- CDC Resources
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Disaster Loan Press Release - Maine
- Maine Prepares - Business Preparedness
- Maine CDC Updates
- How Businesses Can Prepare for Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Economic Impact: Will Business Interruption Insurance Help (& What Are My Other Options)?
- Crisis Communications Planning Checklist
- Other small business disaster preparedness resources