How would you like to make a difference in our small business community? Consider joining the Downeast Maine Chapter of SCORE.
Downeast Maine SCORE is fortunate to have an excellent group of experienced, professional Counselors already on board, but we always welcome new people to become a part of our team! Do you have a business skill set that could help a new entrepreneur succeed? We encourage you to consider joining us!
What are the benefits of volunteering with Downeast Maine SCORE?
- The chance to pass on valuable expertise. In SCORE, your guidance matters. You’ll help new entrepreneurs, our clients, develop effective business plans, make smart decisions, and utilize the right resources for successful strategies.
- The satisfaction of giving back to the community. Your time and contributions with SCORE will help support the next generation of local entrepreneurs, and bolster the area’s small business economy.
- The opportunity to network with other business people. You’ll partner with experienced counselors throughout the mentoring process, as well as members from other SCORE chapters.
- Space to be innovative. Downeast Maine SCORE offers many opportunities to lead discussions, develop workshops and events, and share new ideas at our monthly team meetings.
- A chance to work with amazing people. Downeast Maine SCORE is a fun, energetic, and diverse group! Many of our current Counselors are retired business experts, while others hold full-time jobs and still find time to volunteer at SCORE and at other organizations in the region.
Volunteering at the Downeast Maine SCORE Chapter is a rewarding and fulfilling activity. If you’d like to learn more about how you can get involved, please get in touch with us.