There's a point when it becomes obvious that a business needs an HR professional on staff. Until then, managing the required recordkeeping tasks, handling questions from employees, and taking proper steps to protect your business from legal risk can seem like a never-ending burden that distracts from other critical business activities. And yet, you can’t afford to ignore these responsibilities.
Take a deep breath! This webinar will provide practical guidelines for getting HR activities under control, even without an HR specialist on staff. After the presentation, you’ll have solid information to help your business run more smoothly and, most importantly, protect you in the event of an employee lawsuit.
In this insightful webinar, you'll learn:
- Common mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to create an organized recordkeeping system
- Employee policies every business needs
- The right way to document performance issues
- Why accurate labor law postings are critical
- Steps to prevent a costly harassment claim
- How to use technology to reduce HR overhead
This webinar is a part of our November 9th Small Business Success Virtual Conference.
Download the webinar transcript.