How I can help you
I have 43 years experience running a successful small business with 12 employees. I have experience hiring and firing employees, including relatives. I have started two business that have not succeeded, including one for with patents were applied for, unsuccessfully. I have filed for 501(C)(3) status for two non profit organizations. I lecture and write a blog on sales and selling (thefineartofselling.com).
I am an amateur musician and play double bass in local orchestras.
English grammar is my other expertise and can assist in editing business plans for good grammar and spelling.
Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Educational Services
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor's Degree, English, St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia PA
Master's and Doctoral degree in computers and linguistics, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL