How I can help you
Many entrepreneurs have great ideas. But not all great ideas are a viable business, one with a reasonable chance of making a profit. That's where proof of concept helps, testing the idea before investing a substantial sum. In the food business, this usually means preparing the item in your own kitchen and offering it for sale at a farmers market, where you can gain insights into packaging, pricing, usage patterns and hopefully receive some consumer testimonials.
Do what you can afford, learn from the experience and fine-tune your offering.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts and Entertainment
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations