How I can help you
I help business owners develop business plans, prepare financial projections, analyze actual financial performance compared to expectations, and improve financial results.
I am a management consultant and CPA with over 35 years of business advisory experience across a wide range of industries. I use my detailed knowledge of marketing, business operations, and finance to effectively mentor business owners and management. My industry experience includes retail, manufacturing, hospitality, health care, utilities, transportation, consumer products and professional services.
I have been a SCORE mentor since December 2012 and our SCORE chapter's Treasurer since October 2013. I look forward to working with individuals who are interested in starting or improving their businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Health Care and Life Services
Paul received a Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting from Lehigh University in May 1978.